A WORD FROM YOUR ALARM COMPANY REGARDING COVID 19 MARCH 2020
I think we are all overwhelmed with what is going on ..... as well as all the notices. I’ll make this short. Here are the basics about what we are doing for you:
We are still operating and considered an ESSENTIAL business. We will always have people available by phone for any questions or information needs you might have.
We are taking precautions on all fronts to reduce exposure both in our office and in your location.
We are prioritizing on site service and will assess all requests for service on a case by case basis.
Here is what we will ask you, if you request or need service:
1. Is anyone sick or under quarantine at your location?
2. Has anyone been sick at your location?
3. Has anyone traveled in or out of the United States within the last 14 days?
4. Are you comfortable with our technician coming into your premise?
Here is what we are doing if a technician is needed at your location:
1. Our technicians are riding solo in their trucks and we will only place one technician at a time at a site for service, unless absolutely necessary for a second technician
2. Our technician will ask for a place to wash his hands as he enters your location?
3. We ask that you NOT be in the same room as the technician as he performs your service. He will advise you of the rooms he will need access to.
4. He will attempt to minimize what tools/parts he brings into your location.
If your system becomes impaired or needs service and you DO NOT want us to come into your location, or postpone any necessary service, we will ask they you indicate that to us in writing (email or fax). We will guide you through that process.
We are dedicated to being available to you as the need arises. Your security and protection is a priority for us and we want to reassure you that our monitoring services are NOT being interrupted and will be functional regardless. Our monitoring stations are, and have always been, geared up to function during crisis situations like this.
Please call us if you have questions or need any information about your alarm system or monitoring..TAKE CARE OF ONE ANOTHER AND STAY SAFE